Friday, June 6, 2008

Foxy Foxy

FOXES! Cute, adorable foxes that stared at Mia and I while we were walking through with HUGE ears and FLUFFY tails and soooooo adorable!

Ahem. Now that I've got that out of my system, in other news: I'm fairly sure I got into TC3. Not that I had any doubts; I am an exemplary student, after all. They could have made a fuss about my less-than-traditional education, though. They sent me financial aid stuff to fill out and their was a student ID number on the letter, so I assume that I am indeed accepted. One department ahead of the other maybe? So I spent an hour or so going over class schedules and such. Apparently, there's an extension in Cortland only 4 minutes away from Elizabeth's work! Yay! Walking distance! Maybe. Biking distance? 1.4 miles; takes me about 15-30 minutes to walk that when there are hills. So definitely walking distance. So if all the classes I stared at would work out, that would mean three days a week in Cortland and the rest of the time online. Sounds decent, ne?

Current crocheting projects have lead me to form a blister on my hook-steadying finger. It's especially difficult since I am trying to make this for my niece Lauren. However, if it doesn't hurry up with the making, it's probably going to be for Christmas. Or the next niece's birthday (sorry Lauren!).

2 comments:

Becky said...

So have you heard from TC3 yet? I hope it all works. That definitely sounds like the fin. aid dept was ahead of the other one--the same thing happened to me once, I believe, if I am remembering correctly. But it might've been a dream...can't say. Anyway, I am pretty sure it happened to me, too. So, did you get in?

Also Lauren will love the purse. It looks key-yoot.

By the way, the doggy that you made me still has not acquired white for his eyes, so he still looks a bit odd...but he is cute sitting with my fireman teddybear and my Pierre dog pound puppy :P

Love
Becky

S.L. Wood said...

I haven't heard from them again, but when I checked my account online they give me access to course schedule stuffs and the student "role" of their website, and I have a student id number. Hmm... bring the little dog with you to your shower and I'll either fix it or put some real eyes on it (real eyes meaning craft eyes with washers and such, not y'know, something gross).

The pattern for the purse is a PAIN, though. It actually made the hook give my finger a blister. It's looking pretty good, though.