Friday, August 1, 2008

College and Bento

Officially accepted at, signed up at, and registered for classes at TC3. I will be taking Cultural Anthropology, Approaches to Literature, Introduction to Poetry, Beginning Algebra, and Principles of Biology. Hopefully the workload isn't too difficult. Now I have a blessed amount of NOTHING to do, which is awesome, and Elizabeth has vacation for the next week-- we're going to Seabreeze Amusement Park in Rochester!!!

I made a bento a couple of days ago too: you'll note the heart sandwiches and the bunny deviled egg-- though the picture came out a bit blurry. The entire bento was a hummus and pepper jack cheese sandwich, some cherry tomatoes, a deviled egg, and on the level not shown vanilla yogurt and applesauce with extra cinnamon. This has been the first bento that I've been able to take a picture of, so I'm very pleased.

1 comment:

Becky said...

All very cool. The classes sound neat, and I love the bento... The deviled egg bunnies are CUUUUTE!
Love you
Becky

PS: IM me next time you're on AIM if I don't IM you.