Thursday, May 30, 2013

In Which I Laze

I don't write often in this blog. I have many excuses. I have other outlets and things to do. I have a video game blog that is up and running and fairly current, though I'm fairly certain I haven't posted for a few months-- dry spell, new game-wise, which I just broke the other game by reviewing Evoland. Various other reasons, usually work-related, but which are due more than partially to the fact that I am often exhausted beyond belief.

So I think it's time to get started on June's YA Challenge, timewarping to us from 2011. Similar to the situation two years ago, I've been mostly working on the first case and I'm about a quarter of the way into the second.

My goal this year is 1000 words written, 3000 words edited, or 150 words written in pursuit of getting Morgana Tremaine published. The day after tomorrow, the work officially starts, complete with status bars, etc, so today I'll figure out some of the prework and get my notebooks together. June 1st it begins!

No comments: